Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03370 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,035 (327,392 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)