Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03346 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,355 (488,818 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)