Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,140 (2,573 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (33 minutes ago)