Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.633 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,093 (3,120 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)