Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,117 (3,187 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (43 minutes ago)