Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AED / LBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,460 (6,740,844 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)