Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AED / LBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,277 (8,321,753 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)