Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06027 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,268 (236,741 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)