Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05214 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,016 (230,454 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)