Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05201 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,517 (182,991 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)