Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06354 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,959 (203,946 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)