Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,984 (元29,337) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)