Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,803 (元32,711) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)