Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.961 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,151 (20,979 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)