Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,849 (20,471 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)