Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.015 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,991 (20,691 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)