Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.018 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,851 (22,444 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)