Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,488 (17,982 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)