Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,872 (R$ 9,394) in Bauru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)