Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.532 AED / GEL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,989 (5,217 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)