Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.481 AED / GEL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,023 (4,742 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (24 minutes ago)