Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.439 AED / GEL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,548 (5,244 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)