Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.433 AED / GEL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,281 (4,384 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)