Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,000 (RM12,391) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)