Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 AED / KHR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,756 (15,357,526 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)