Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03238 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,319 (318,666 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)