Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03346 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,616 (347,120 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)