Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,914 (3,205,052 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$0.31 (about 1 hour ago)