Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00597 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,915 (2,496,667 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)