Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,113 (4,538,658 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (34 minutes ago)