Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,110 (COL$8,069,473) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (40 minutes ago)