Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,591 (COL$8,813,560) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (44 minutes ago)