Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,374 (COL$8,833,718) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)