Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,889 (COL$7,277,381) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)