Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36821 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,110 (Bs 60,047) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)