Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36819 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,504 (Bs 52,973) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)