Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36743 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,797 (Bs 45,715) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)