Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36823 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,586 (Bs 53,189) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (25 minutes ago)