Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,306 (€3,180) in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)