Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.504 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,078 (€3,569) in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)