Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05394 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,314 (₨191,217) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)