Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05399 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,181 (₨207,111) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)