Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36820 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,717 (Bs 58,982) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)