Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,336 (Bs 239,096,628) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)