Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36822 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,524 (Bs 39,444) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)