Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.953 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,763 (€3,988) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)