Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,360 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.355 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,785 (€3,854) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Ahmedabad costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)