Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 AED / BYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,162 (66,304,901 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)