Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,289 (元18,556) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)