Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,834 (元18,605) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)