Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,013 (元31,796) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)