Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,619 (20,102元) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)