Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,750 (元18,742) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (36 minutes ago)