Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,984 (元31,900) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)