Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,980 (Rp 58,192,284) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)