Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.022 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,682 (5,283KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)