Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07412 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,978 (RD$ 242,555) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)