Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07801 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,138 (RD$ 155,606) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (29 minutes ago)