Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,158 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11200 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,234 (127,087 ฿) in Bangkok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)