Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11506 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,007 (130,425 ฿) in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 2 hours ago)