Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,335 (Rp 39,602,074) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)