Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,202 (Rp 36,997,870) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)