Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,416 (2,400,265 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)