Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00659 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,281 (2,318,334 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)