Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,777 (R$ 9,308) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)