Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,294 (R$ 11,444) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)