Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.940 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,947 (R$ 14,837) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)