Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.086 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,327 (R$ 11,354) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)