Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,470 (R$ 11,223) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)