Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.816 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,318 (AU$5,084) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)