Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.818 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,110 (AU$5,361) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (36 minutes ago)