Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,110 (7,897TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)