Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.766 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,372 (16,142TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)