Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,186 (9,077TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (34 minutes ago)