Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.780 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,021 (16,684TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)