Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.054 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,190 (6,820TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)