Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,905 (8,788 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)