Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.888 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,486 (8,430 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)