Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,202 (118,389 Birr) in Bahir Dar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)