Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13258 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,313 (130,579 Birr) in Bahir Dar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (35 minutes ago)