Cost of living comparison between Bahawalpur, Pakistan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03506 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,262 (₨463,811) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)