Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03327 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,859 (₨506,761) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)