Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07367 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,520 (Php102,078) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)