Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07320 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,877 (Php121,271) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)