Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07249 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,491 (Php117,130) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)