Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07265 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,558 (Php104,035) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)