Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07045 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,915 (Php112,348) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)