Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,479 (5,620,972 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)