Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.114 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,568 (€2,812) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)