Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.309 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,620 (€3,625) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)