Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07319 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,189 (Php98,226) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)