Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.041 AED / AWG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,537 (ƒ 11,044) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)