Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.041 AED / AWG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,916 (ƒ 11,720) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 1 hour ago)