Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.040 AED / AWG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,960 (ƒ 10,765) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)