Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11675 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,426 (106,426 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (25 minutes ago)