Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10815 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,287 (104,368 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)