Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,429 (9,343TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)