Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,488 (S/. 14,690) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)