Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,710 (S/. 13,884) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (43 minutes ago)