Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,878 (S/. 12,236) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)