Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,493 (€2,711) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)