Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.509 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,796 (NZ$10,678) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)