Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05652 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,725 (₨118,970) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)