Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05742 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,983 (₨156,455) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)