Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,970 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.629 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,886 (NZ$7,944) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)