Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,050 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.502 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,098 (NZ$9,232) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (28 minutes ago)