Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,477 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.413 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,299 (NZ$9,657) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)