Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.633 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,680 (NZ$6,716) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)